Tuesday, January 19, 2010


Wow, how did I forget to post about this dessert?! It was possibly the best dessert I have ever made. SO MANY components. Time consuming, for sure - but so damn worth it! This is an Apple Trifle with cinnamon-sugar apple fritters, the recipe comes from the spectacular cookbook "Maze" by Jason Atherton. I linked to Amazon in the UK because Amazon.com seems to have a different, new edition, and I honestly have no clue if it's the same book (it most likely is).

This dessert consists of, from bottom to top: apple jelly, caramel custard, Calvados cream, and cider granita. The recipe includes the delicious cinnamon-sugar apple fritters. My description of this dessert will never do it justice, but the pictures speak for themselves!

Posted by Petitfoureyes at 1:18 AM |

4 Comments:

At January 19, 2010 at 4:54 PM, Blogger Caitlin said........
Looks delicious! I'll add you to my reader, K. You can check out my blog too :)
 


At January 19, 2010 at 5:01 PM, Blogger Ritzee Rebel said........
Wow, those look so yummy!
 


At January 19, 2010 at 5:28 PM, Blogger Crafts By Karina said........
Yumm!!! they look good :)!! lovely blog!! Thanks for sharing!
 


At January 19, 2010 at 10:39 PM, Blogger Unknown said........
I found you through the etsy forums...I'm afraid that following you will sabotage my diet! :)